I am the light of
darkness,
The blackened sun and
curse of many lands.
The angel of the lost,
The feathered fiend
of those who pray.
Ashes for the saints
And roses for the
dead.
I am not the lowly
pawn of fates foretold,
But the foreseen king
that praises the wicked and destroys the fair:
The Prophet and the
prophesized.
I am the Lust and the
Greed
The foremost and the
last.
I greet the night
with moonlit eyes
For she is my
mistress,
Mine and no one else's.
And dare you gaze
upon her light
And claim her or the
stars.
And dare you call her
by a different name
Or worship her otherwise,
or turn your eyes from her.
For I will end you
and pierce your heart,
And break your skin,
and cut your hands,
And bleed your eyes,
and crush your knees,
And feast upon your
bones.
And damn your soul.
For I am all you fear
and all you are.
For I am shouts and
anguish,
And blood and flesh, and justice and truth.
For I am that and so
much more.
For I made god, and
all is mine.
For I am human and nothing
is more.
For we are the same and yet we are not.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario