sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

Yearning [20/11/2015]



Illusions gather in the air
As fluttering birds in a cage of webs.
A solid cue translucent, invisible,
Opens a heart and closes the mind.

A mirage is formed in the sands of hope
Another clue goes by
And nothing is what it seems.
Stars cross the ancient sky
And everything is what it is not.

A path unknown below our feet
Turns to dust as light descends
It’s more than I believed.
Is it not?

Where are those songs I used to hear?
Have they turned to nothingness in the void?
Dust that sparkles in the light.
It is not more than that.
Not anymore.

There are feathers that surround the dream
They float in a moment of desire
The ground trembles
And the life that was no longer shines.

We come to our senses.
The dream shatters into a thousand sparks.
But are we not still dreaming it?
In every step,
In every stare?

A shout,
Again so silent in the dawn of the night.
It pierces the reality we created
And the landscape is forever transformed.
I gaze upon it once more.

It is not what I thought.
It was more.
It was less.
It was nothing and all.
And then I realize,
We can never escape the dream.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario