jueves, 30 de julio de 2009

Remembrance (17/7/2006)

A silver thread
That roams the day
Crosses the road
That pierces the land
Twice today I stood in pain
Waiting yesterday to come

I was there
Just thinking
Just withering
As how it was
As when I thought

You were there
You weren’t but you were
In closed darkness I saw
Lightening bolts
Of desperate love

Who holds such cards in place
Above the betting mat?
The stakes are high,
Or are they low
What’s there to lose
When nothing’s got

Twisted by light
Your reflection
Pale in sight of lost breaths
I still long for a single touch
For one that’s far,
For one who is at my side

Ever wondered what came of it?
Tried to grasp the silent cry
One was hurt
Another pleased
As though wind came
To blow its face

Just stopped…
Tried to catch...
A lost dream kept under locked
Drawers in heavens vault

Life is lost, tamed or not
Where will it go
To say hello
To speak of love…
“Whence have thou come…
Whence have thou left…”

Never near the circle of hearts
Lost, forbidden
It’s a doubt
An uncertainty
Closed in paper towels
In wet dungeon walls
Covered in flowered wallpaper

In angel’s ground
Twisted clouds made of smoke
Dried up lips of whom you
Can’t touch

That’s the cross, the weight
The time is gone
The time has come
I just yearn to see your eyes
One deep thought
One shallow touch…
A single inch
An angry kiss…

Howling once more
To shadowed suns
In brighter nights

Can you listen to these forms?
Can you shout at thousand dreams?

One more strike…
One more feather lost…
Kept the moon in check…

I wish for one more chance
To say tonight
I was right from the start…
I was wrong all this time

Trying and trying
Yelling in silence
A soul is tired
A heart is sleeping
But not forgotten

Reach your hand
Wield your heart
Spring in time
To make me come to a halt

Stop me…
Stop me…
Make me see once more
Your rainbow shell
Let me break the light
To dig the dark
To see yourself
To touch your veil
To close your eyes
To move you
To call you
To embrace again
What I once felt…
To make me know
To understand
That even now
I feel it too…

1 comentario:

  1. I like. Especialmente:

    "Twice today I stood in pain
    Waiting yesterday to come"

    (...)

    "I wish for one more chance
    To say tonight
    I was right from the start…
    I was wrong all this time"

    :)

    ResponderEliminar